NCFC COVID-19/Coronavirus UPDATE:
Obviously at this time there is a great deal of uncertainty regarding this coming summer and what the next several months may hold for our country. However, we are moving forward with plans for flute camp, and continue to accept applications. Of course, it may become necessary for us to cancel the session if our current situation isn't resolved by early June. But it would be a wonderful gift at the end of all of this to be able to convene in the best place on Earth!
In the mean time, please stay safe and well.
Please contact us at email@example.com with any questions.